We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Roundhouse Kickboxing Studio
$95 for a Four-Week Bootcamp (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- New year, new you, new challenge.
- Grab a four-week 'Kickstart Your New Years fitness Resolutions' bootcamp which includes basic boxing, kickboxing and a range of cardio, from Roundhouse Kickboxing Studio, for only $95.
- Work on building and toning muscle, while losing unwanted kilograms.
- Includes basic boxing, kickboxing cardio, resistance training, and army style drills.
It's never a good thing to get a sweat-up just by opening a jar of pasta sauce. So give yourself a new challenge this year and transform your body with some hard yakka.
Grab a four-week 'Kickstart Your New Years fitness Resolutions' bootcamp from Roundhouse Kickboxing Studio, for only $95.
With four sessions per week to choose from, a nutrition guide and weight/measurements to keep track of your progress, you'll have all the tools necessary to kickstart your fitness goals for the new year. Your workouts will include cardio, resistance training, army style drills, boxing and outdoor sessions to help build and tone muscle and lose unwanted kilograms. The expert trainers at Roundhouse Kickboxing aren't like your average boot camp instructors. They aren't there to coerce you into exercising - their entire programme is designed to motivate you. By grabbing this deal you are automatically taking one step closer to a fitter version of yourself.
The four-week programme runs from Monday 21 January to Saturday 21 February. The times are Monday: 6.00am, Wednesday: 6.00am, Thursday: 6.30pm and Saturday 9.00am — a total of 16 sessions, one-hour each session. You can attend all these sessions or choose the ones that fit into your schedule. Please note that you need to register and weigh-in on Thursday 17 January.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.