We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Relish Cafe & Catering
$17 for Any Two Breakfasts or Lunches (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your pick, and start the day with breakfast or a burger, depending on when you wake up.
- Grab either two breakfasts or two lunches from Relish Cafe for $17.
- Choose from a wide range of delicious food.
- Eat two meals yourself, or be generous and treat a friend.
For some, the morning is a chance to start the day off strong and boast about their early morning productivity. Others prefer to relish in the comfort and rest found in the snooze alarm. Whatever your preference, with this deal you will be able to eat the appropriate meal to start your day.
Suit yourself and grab either two breakfasts or two lunches from Relish cafe for an agreeable $17.
Weather you crave a big breakfast or a full stack of pancakes, or your day is more appropriately started with a Tiki Burger or BLT, you are sure to enjoy your next meal out at Relish Cafe. Fuel up with great food before you tackle the beach or the supermarket next door.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.