We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$24 for 12 Regency Pies (value up to $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stock the freezers with delicious, meaty goodness.
- Grab 12 Regency pies for only $24
- Choose from a range of over 20 flavours.
- Eat them immediately or freeze them - the choice is yours.
When that mean kid at the playground says 'Who ate all the pies?' in that snarky tone that his Mum hates, you can turn to him and proudly exclaim, 'I did! And they were delicious!'
Grab 12 fresh chilled Regency pies for only $24.
Regency pies aren't your standard bakery fare. All of their pies are made from the crispiest pastry and the finest ingredients and chilled for you to take home and savour at your leisure. Their range of includes over 20 awesome flavours - from classics like chicken or pepper steak to their unique concoctions such as the mince, bacon, cheese and potato, every pie-lover will be able to find a favourite on the list. The best part is that the pies are suitable for freezing - meaning you can keep them until the craving hits. If you're tired of the kids complaining about lunch, then it's definitely time to surprise them with a taste sensation from Regency. Don't hesistate any longer - warm up your life with a steaming pocket hearty goodness.
Available in: steak, mince, steak & cheese, mince & cheese, curried mince, potato top, steak & bacon, steak & kidney, steak & mushroom, steak tomato & onion, bacon & egg, butter chicken, thai chicken, seafood, smoked fish, steak bacon onion & cheese.creamy chicken & mushroom, chicken & cranberry, mince, bacon, cheese & potato, pork apple & kumara, pepper steak and steak bacon mushroom & cheese (excludes paua & cream pies and steak & oyster).
*Please note: pre-orders are essential.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.