We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$649 for a Fully Unlocked Factory Refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 incl. Screen Protector, Case, Car Charger & One-Year Warranty
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The smart money is on this smartphone.
- Grab a factory refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 with earphones, a USB cable, a charger and a one-year warranty for just $649.
- Fully unlocked so you can upgrade to the latest version.
- In brand new condition.
- Enjoy a mobile Internet tool, a music player, a game device, and a productivity machine in one rectangular device.
You could pay top-whack for the longer version that pokes out the top of your pocket, with the panoramic camera that you'll never use and the maps that tell you to get lost. Or you can get the classic version that has all the essential features that make your life easier.
Grab a fully unlocked factory refurbished 32GB iPhone 4 with earphones, a USB cable, a charger and a one-year warranty for just $649.
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Dimensions: 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 137g
- Type: LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 640 x 960 pixels, 3.5 inches
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Three-axis gyro sensor
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Alert types: vibration, MP3, ringtones
- Speakerphone: yes
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Phonebook: practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
- Call records: 100 received, dialled and missed calls
- Internal 32 GB storage, 512 MB RAM
- Card slot: No
- GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
- 3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: yes, (V2.1 with A2DP)
- Infrared port: no
- USB: yes (V2.0)
- Primary 5 MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features: touch focus, geo-tagging
- Video: yes (720p@30fps, LED video light, geo-tagging)
- Secondary: yes, videocalling over Wi-Fi only
- OS: iOS 4
- CPU 1 GHz Apple A4 processor
- Messaging SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser HTML (Safari)
- Radio: no
- Games: downloadable, including motion-based
- Colours: black
- GPS: yes (A-GPS support)
- Java: no
- MicroSIM card support only
- Scratch-resistant glass back panel
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Digital compass
- Google maps
- Audio/video player and editor
- Voice command/dial
- Standard battery, Li-Po 1420mAh
- Stand-by: up to 300 h (2G) / Up to 300 h (3G)
- Talk time: up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Music play: up to 40 h
More Great Northland Deals
Ascension Wine Estate
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.