We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Quality Property Services
From $60 for Interior & Exterior House Window Cleaning & a $20 Voucher (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Those windows need to be a tragedy.
- Grab an interior & exterior house window clean, plus a $20 voucher, from Quality Property Services in Northland.
- Have the experts make your day – no more dangerous flailing around at the top of the ladder.
- Get in quick with these busy bees! Bookings available after 7th January only.
“Dost thou squinny at me?” Not this time Lear! New Year resolution: no squinting through smeared windows in 2013.
Spruce up for the summer season when you grab an interior and exterior house window clean, and a $20 voucher, from Quality Property Services in Northland.
- $60 for a single storey, one to three bedroom home.
- $80 for a single storey, four to five bedroom home.
- $80 for a double storey, up to four bedroom home.
- $100 for a double storey, five or more bedroom home.
Book in your appointment for after 7th January and be all sparkly for the New Year! These tip top chaps know all the tricks of the trade and will flood your house with light, space and beauty. Nothing a good bit of elbow grease can’t fix. Right?
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.