We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Pioneer Restaurant and Bar
$21 for a Delicious Lunch or Dinner for Two, $40 for Four People or $60 for Six
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Perfect for pioneers and those who know tasty tucker when they try it.
- Grab two lunch or dinner mains at Pioneer Restaurant and Bar for just $21.
- Or make it four mains for $40 or six for $60.
- Check out the wide range of delicious food at the place that has something for everyone.
Being a pioneer means always being ready to try something new. So if you've never tried the great tucker being served up at this place, it's time you made like one and gave it a go. And if you have already tried the food, you won't need any more convincing. Just grab two lunch or dinner mains at Pioneer Restaurant and Bar for just $21, four mains for $40 or six for $60.
Some of the delicious dishes on offer include: BBQ Pork Spare Ribs, Seafood Chowder, Pioneer Fish and Chips, Yellow Thai Curry, Roasted Pumpkin and Feta Salad, Cajun Chicken and Brie Salad, Caesar Salad, Trio of Sausages, Beef Stir Fry, Mushroom, Bacon and Spinach Fettuccine. Gluten free options are available. So head down to this hot place and enjoy lunch or dinner at a hot price.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.