We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Pioneer Restaurant and Bar
$21 for a Delicious Lunch or Dinner for Two, $40 for Four People or $60 for Six
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Perfect for pioneers and those who know tasty tucker when they try it.
- Grab two lunch or dinner mains at Pioneer Restaurant and Bar for just $21.
- Or make it four mains for $40 or six for $60.
- Check out the wide range of delicious food at the place that has something for everyone.
Being a pioneer means always being ready to try something new. So if you've never tried the great tucker being served up at this place, it's time you made like one and gave it a go. And if you have already tried the food, you won't need any more convincing. Just grab two lunch or dinner mains at Pioneer Restaurant and Bar for just $21, four mains for $40 or six for $60.
Some of the delicious dishes on offer include: BBQ Pork Spare Ribs, Seafood Chowder, Pioneer Fish and Chips, Yellow Thai Curry, Roasted Pumpkin and Feta Salad, Cajun Chicken and Brie Salad, Caesar Salad, Trio of Sausages, Beef Stir Fry, Mushroom, Bacon and Spinach Fettuccine. Gluten free options are available. So head down to this hot place and enjoy lunch or dinner at a hot price.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.