We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$199 for a Two-Hour Photo Booth Hire & Unlimited Prints or $250 for Three-Hour Hire (value up to $550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't to spend the whole night snapping away.
- Grab a two-hour photo booth hire and unlimited prints for $199 or three hours for $250 from Picarazzi Photobooth.
- Have a completely stress-free night with free delivery and a Picarazzi assistant.
- Remember the best bits with two instant copies of each photo and a USB stick containing all images.
You’ve been planning this event for months now. The food is just perfect and you’ve slaved over that invitation design. Thing is, how on earth will you photograph everyone without missing the whole night?
Capture those cheeky moments when you grab a two-hour photo booth hire and unlimited prints for $199 or get three hours for $250 from Picarazzi Photobooth.
This marvellous machine is perfect for all parties, especially if you want to capture those silly, spontaneous and beautifully brave poses. No one is as cheeky as when they are hidden behind curtains. You will have a friendly attendant on hand to help make the most of your time and a free delivery within 20kms of Whangarei CBD. The best part is that two copies of each photo will be printed as soon as they are taken. In addition to this, you'll also get a USB drive filled with all the shots taken throughout the night – ensuring that you can put them on Facebook, if you want to.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.