We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for $100 Voucher to Convert Old Slides, Photos & Negatives to Digital Format (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Protect your precious photographic memories from fading away.
- Grab a $100 voucher for converting your old photos, slides and negatives into a digital format for $50 at Photofresh.
- Give your photos a new lease of life by bringing them into the digital age.
- Ideal for using your old photos in digital photobooks, photo blocks and canvases.
- Trust a family company who takes special care and provides a professional specialist photographic scanning service producing high quality digital images.
When it comes to restoring old photos, out of sight is out of mind—especially if they've spent the past few decades collecting dust in an attic. But if you're looking for a sentimental gift or want to re-live those memories, restoring and framing those meaningful pictures may be just the ticket.
Today you can grab a $100 voucher to start converting old slides and photos into digital images. Thanks to Photofresh, for just $50 you'll be getting $100 worth of value towards the scanning of your slides.
Photofresh is a family owned and operated, professional photographic scanning service, specialising in the scanning of photos, slides and negatives, converting them into high quality digital images. They also undertake restorations of old and damaged photos. They offer a nationwide service and will tailor a solution to suit your specific needs. From basic scanning of 35mm slides and negatives through to specialised high resolution scanning of medium and large format negatives, Photofresh can handle all of your photographic scanning and photo restoration needs. So now there’s no reason to leave your treasured and precious photographic memories stored away, gathering dust and slowly decaying. Photofresh can give them a new lease of life by converting them to digital, so that you can once again enjoy them and preserve them for the future.
“Thanks for the slides you did. I've had a great two weeks photoshopping memories of trips and the kids. I'd had a few slides digitised before and have been a little disappointed, but yours have been exceptional.” - Brian, Hawkes Bay
“My father will be delighted with seeing the old slides of his time in Thailand in 1970. I am amazed at the good quality achieved considering that the slides are more than 40 years old and the quality of the camera used at the time.” - Linda, Auckland
“We were very impressed with the results and restoration that Photofresh were able to achieve. Some of the negatives were in poor condition so thanks very much for the work you have done. It is very pleasing to have had you save these as they are now a lasting memory for us to look at our leisure. Thanks Photofresh, we're impressed.” - Simon, Christchurch
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.