We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Perfect Day - Poor Knights Tutukaka
$75 for a Full Day Marine Reserve Adventure at the Poor Knights Islands incl. Buffet Lunch, Snorkelling, Kayaking & Paddleboards (value $149)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expand your perfect days to include this one in a special piece of paradise.
- Grab a full day marine reserve adventure for just $75 for adults or $35 for kids from Perfect Day - Poor Knights Tutukaka.
- Combines a boat cruise, full buffet lunch, use of snorkels, masks, fins, kayaks and paddleboards.
- Embark on an experience of a lifetime - ideal for a Christmas function with a difference, a family gathering or an adventure to remember forever.
- Sample an ocean going utopia and ogle at the vast variety of marine life in their natural habitats and check out Rikoriko Cave - the largest sea cave in the world.
A sublime marine reserve and nature reserve - and pending World Heritage Site - the 11 million year old Poor Knights Islands’ volcanic origins provide a myriad of spectacular drop offs, walls, caves, arches and tunnels, keeping all the family well-balanced in the Kiwi life of sun, sea, and relaxation. Above and below water, the islands are abundantly populated with unique and incredibly varied plant, animal and fish life, so earning their seal of outdoor-activity approval and attracting walkers and divers alike to soak up a splash of the area’s natural beauty.
Grab a full day marine reserve adventure for just $75 for adults or $35 for kids from Perfect Day - Poor Knights Tutukaka. This includes a buffet lunch, snorkelling, kayaking and paddleboarding. Select your day from the following:
- Saturday 17th November
- Sunday 18th November
- Saturday 24th November
- Sunday 25th November
- Saturday 1st December
- Sunday 2nd December
- Saturday 8th December
- Sunday 9th December
- Saturday 15th December
- Sunday 16th December
Perfect Day offers the ultimate non-diving Poor Knights experience, with sight-seeing, kayaking, cave explorations, snorkeling, swimming, snippets of fascinating history and island facts and great food. You will likely be accompanied by marine mammals, including whales, dolphins and orca. The boat is incredibly well fitted-out, with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, upstairs viewing, plenty of facilities and the fabulous ‘fish cam’ live video streaming underwater shots right into the boat. Laying claim to an astounding Maori history and the world’s largest sea cave (and only living dinosaur and largest insect) the remarkable Poor Knights thoroughly deserve their protected status. Don't miss out on this extraordinary deal.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.