We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Parkside Lodge - Hawke's Bay
$95 for Two Nights for Two in a Deluxe Room or $169 for up to Four in a Family Courtyard Combo at Parkside Lodge - Napier (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bring the whole family, or make it just you and your significant other.
- Grab two nights accommodation at Parkside Lodge in Napier.
- Pay $95 for two nights for two in a deluxe room, garden deluxe room or garden deluxe twin room, or pay $169 for two nights for up to four people in a family courtyard combo.
- Enjoy a memorable and relaxing stay in a lovely parkland setting within easy reach of the city centre.
- Stroll through the diverse parklands just opposite the lodge, or there are shops, cafes, restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket just a short walk away as well.
- Visit the famous Church Road or Mission Estate wineries nearby.
In the 1920's everyone was told that by now we would be vacationing by taking our private space craft to the moon to sip on novelty space-themed drinks, like an astro-politan. Sadly those days are not here yet. Until then this deal should provide you with the same sense of escape, time-off and relaxation.
Enjoy two nights accommodation at Parkside Lodge in Napier:
- Pay $95 for two nights for two in a deluxe room, garden deluxe room or garden deluxe twin room.
- Pay $169 for two nights for up to four people in a family courtyard combo.
Nestled in the scenic tranquillity of Greenmeadows, Parkside Lodge is an affordable and peaceful 23-room lodge within easy reach of the city centre. They are located opposite three hectares of diverse parklands, and are just a short walk away from the Greenmeadows shops, cafes, restaurants, bakery, and supermarket.
Famous wineries Church Road and The Mission are within a three minute drive, and a bus service is located right outside the property for transport to Napier, Taradale, the EIT, Hastings, and the Hawke's Bay Hospital. Hawke's Bay's finest vineyards, restaurants, and tourist attractions are a short drive away from this convenient location.
The Parkside Lodge deluxe room features a queen bed and ensuite as well as luxurious bathroom amenities, a flatscreen digital TV, airconditioning and free wifi. The family courtyard combo is comprised of a garden deluxe twin room and queen room which share a common courtyard and adjoining wall. Bedding configuration is a queen bed in one room and two single beds in the other. Perfect for a family holiday, with plenty of space for everyone. Whoever you are travelling with, and whichever option you choose, you can be sure of a memorable stay and a warm welcome from an internationally experienced hospitality team.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.