We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Paradice Ice Skating
$12 for Admission, Skate Hire & Hot Drink or 420ml Coke Range (value $21.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Thinking of seeing if you can fit in your fridge? There are easier ways to keep your cool this summer.
- Grab admission to Paradice Ice Skating, skate hire and a choice of either a hot chocolate, coffee or 420ml beverage from the Coke range for only $12.
- Whether your a beginner or a pro you'll be able to enjoy Olympic size rinks, lighting effects and music as you skate.
Unless your name's Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy or Sneezy, chances are you're only going to injure yourself whilst crawling inside your fridge in an attempt to escape the summer heat
Cool down by grabbing admission to Paradice Ice Skating for only $12. You'll get skate hire included and you'll be able to refresh yourself after all that skating with either a hot chocolate, coffee or 420ml beverage from the Coke range that is included too.
Beaches are often all that's on the brain when the sun is scorching but if getting sunburnt has lost it's appeal then it's time to head to Paradice Ice Skating. Paradice Ice Skating boasts two great Auckland locations, in Botany and Avondale. Both locations have international and Olympic-size ice rinks, decked out with lighting effects, music and great snack bars. The rinks are indoors and weather-proof, with fantastic, Zamboni-groomed ice. If you're itching for something new to try then click the buy button now, grab your friends and head to your nearest Paradice.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.