We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$295 for Two Nights for Two in a Studio Unit or $320 for Two Nights for Two in a One Bedroom Unit incl. Wifi, Kayaks & Bicycles, Continental Breakfast, Late Checkout & Spades for Hot Water Beach
- Escape to a true waterfront location in the beautiful holiday town of Tairua on the Coromandel Peninsula.
- Grab two nights for two in a studio unit for $295 or for two nights for two in a one bedroom unit for $320 at Paku Lodge Resort.
- Both deals include wifi, kayaks, bicycles, continental breakfast, late checkout and even spades for hot water beach!
- The location and the welcome ensure this is a place you'll want to revisit time and time again.
Paku Lodge provides a true waterfront location, on a safe swimming beach, in a quiet and tranquil setting in the beautiful holiday town of Tairua in the Coromandel Peninsula.
Grab two nights for two in a studio unit for $295 or for two nights for two in a one bedroom unit for $320 at Paku Lodge Resort. Both deals include wifi, kayaks, bicycles, continental breakfast, late checkout and even spades for hot water beach!
There's always a friendly welcome, personal attention, and tourism assistance available at Paku Lodge. Apartments are single level on the ground or first floor and all have a balcony or deck with stunning views out to Harbour. All units are self-contained with kitchen, wireless internet and Sky TV. If fishing, diving or boating are your thing, Paku Wharf and boat ramp are only 50 metres down the road. A two-minute walk takes you to the site of the new marina and within five minutes you will find yourself walking barefoot along Tairua’s stunning surf beach, with spectacular views of the Pacific.
Paku Lodge's unique and pristine location offers peace, quiet and tranquility. It's a place you'll want to revisit time and time again.
More Great Northland Deals
North Shore Marathon
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.