We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $271 for a Vintage-Style Full Length Outdoor Shower in Copper or Antique - Two Rose Head Sizes Available, incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the simple pleasure of cooling off outdoors this summer in the classiest way.
- Grab a full-length outdoor shower from Heritage Bathware for only $271 with a 100mm shower head in Antique or Copper finish.
- Or pay $323 for the full-length shower with 150mm shower head in Antique or Copper finish.
- Each box comes with all the fittings and instructions you need to connect up to your outdoor water supply.
Cooling off outside on a hot summer's day is one of life's simple pleasures. But if using a hosepipe is too trashy and having your own waterfall is too flashy, you need something in between to keep it classy.
Grab a full length outdoor shower from Heritage Bathware. These vintage-style showers are available exclusively today at these prices:
- $271 for the full-length shower with 100mm shower head in Antique or Copper finish,
- or $323 for the full-length shower with 150mm shower head in Antique or Copper finish.
Cool off in the garden or by the pool with one of these outdoor showers. The elegant period details ensure it looks good even when it's not in use. When it is in use, you'll enjoy the full force of either a 100mm or 150mm diameter shower head. Each box comes with the handmade shower rose, gate valve with restored period handle, and all the piping, mounting fittings and solid brass screws along with sealing tape and instructions.
More Great Northland Deals
Courses For Success
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.