We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a Ticket to Music Concert -Whiskey Business & Special Guests Grace & Penelope from Fiddlelore on November 17 at the Old Library Whangarei
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and take in the beautiful sounds of this talented and passionate band.
- Grab a ticket for music concert - Whiskey Business and special guests Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore for $10.
- Enjoy a night of great music inspired from progressive bluegrass country roots.
Sit back and soak up the harmonies and talent of this sensational group. They've got rhythm, talent and plenty of passion to share with you during this night of quality entertainment.
Grab a ticket for music concert - Whiskey Business and special guests Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore for $10. Concert takes place:
- November 17th 7.30pm at the Old Library, Whangarei.
Each member of Whiskey Business offers their own unique talent, skills and sounds which have been developed over years of experience. Music played has progressive bluegrass and country roots which is projected with such depth you will be moved throughout. You are invited to relax and really absorb the beautiful composition and sound of these clever artists. Special guests for the night will be Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore who have been described as 'an infectiously lively, foot-stomping Celtic violin group' on NZ's Got Talent 2008. This makes for a lovely night out for a group, couple or just on your own - anyone that appreciates fine music. Read on to find a little bit out about the Whiskey Business band.
Joan Brown - accordion is classically trained - her father was Ben Emmett, a noted music teacher in the Kaipara, who taught Kevin Friedrich, the accordion maestro.
Jen Calthrop - guitar, vocals and accordion - is an experienced performer/arranger/composer with a prolific background in both music and theatre. She is most recently known as one of Manic Opera which was an à capella comedy trio, performing both nationally and internationally.
Peter Flower - mandolin, guitar and vocals, is well known for his involvement with the Otamatea Repertory Theatre in Maungaturoto - both directing and performing.
Maura Flower - vocals, flute, kazoo and percussion. Maura is a singing teacher/vocal coach and regular performer at the Otamatea Repertory Theatre.
More Great Northland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.