We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a Ticket to Music Concert -Whiskey Business & Special Guests Grace & Penelope from Fiddlelore on November 17 at the Old Library Whangarei
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax and take in the beautiful sounds of this talented and passionate band.
- Grab a ticket for music concert - Whiskey Business and special guests Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore for $10.
- Enjoy a night of great music inspired from progressive bluegrass country roots.
Sit back and soak up the harmonies and talent of this sensational group. They've got rhythm, talent and plenty of passion to share with you during this night of quality entertainment.
Grab a ticket for music concert - Whiskey Business and special guests Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore for $10. Concert takes place:
- November 17th 7.30pm at the Old Library, Whangarei.
Each member of Whiskey Business offers their own unique talent, skills and sounds which have been developed over years of experience. Music played has progressive bluegrass and country roots which is projected with such depth you will be moved throughout. You are invited to relax and really absorb the beautiful composition and sound of these clever artists. Special guests for the night will be Grace and Penelope from Fiddlelore who have been described as 'an infectiously lively, foot-stomping Celtic violin group' on NZ's Got Talent 2008. This makes for a lovely night out for a group, couple or just on your own - anyone that appreciates fine music. Read on to find a little bit out about the Whiskey Business band.
Joan Brown - accordion is classically trained - her father was Ben Emmett, a noted music teacher in the Kaipara, who taught Kevin Friedrich, the accordion maestro.
Jen Calthrop - guitar, vocals and accordion - is an experienced performer/arranger/composer with a prolific background in both music and theatre. She is most recently known as one of Manic Opera which was an à capella comedy trio, performing both nationally and internationally.
Peter Flower - mandolin, guitar and vocals, is well known for his involvement with the Otamatea Repertory Theatre in Maungaturoto - both directing and performing.
Maura Flower - vocals, flute, kazoo and percussion. Maura is a singing teacher/vocal coach and regular performer at the Otamatea Repertory Theatre.
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.