We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ormlie Lodge - Hawke's Bay
$99 for a Chef's Seasonal Selection Three-Course Meal for Two People or $349 for the Three-Course Dinner, Two Nights Accommodation & Breakfasts for Two People (value up to $700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight in a chef's seasonal special three-course menu, which offers amazing meals that reflect all that is good from the current season.
- Grab a chef's seasonal selection three-course meal from Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $99.
- If you feel like a bit of an escape, get a chef's seasonal selection three-course meal, two nights accommodation and daily breakfasts for only $349.
- Choose from an extensive wine list boasting over 100 wines from New Zealand and around the world.
- Enjoy an emphasis on fresh local produce and eating what's in season.
A few MasterChef episodes under your belt and you decide it's probably time you tested your new found cheffing prowess. After spending up at the local butchery, then hunting out a few spices and veges from your neighbour's patch, you get straight into it. The first part of the recipe doesn't bode well, blanch the chicken then chiffonade the vegetables... Ten minutes later you are sitting at the Grand Villa Restaurant enjoying a nice glass of wine, as the professionals work their magic.
Grab a chef's seasonal selection three-course meal from Grand Villa Restaurant, Ormlie Lodge for only $99 or get a chef's seasonal selection three-course meal, two nights accommodation and daily breakfasts for only $349.
Ormlie Lodge is an historic two-storey villa surrounded by over five acres of cultivated gardens in an area renowned for its fruit, wine and weather. Indulge in a fine dining experience either inside with log fires in the winter or outside on the veranda on those warm Hawke's Bay days. The menu places a great deal of emphasis on high quality local produce. Owner and chef John Ferguson heads a dedicated team, passionate about the food and hospitality industry. The wine list is also one of the finest in Hawke's Bay, constructed with the assistance of a New Zealand Master of Wine, one of only five in the country. The wine list boasts over 100 wines from the Hawke's Bay and over New Zealand, as well as a sampling of international wines as well.
The Grand Villa Restaurant is offering you all a chance to treat yourself to their chef's seasonal special three-course menu, for a fraction of the price. Discover some truly delicious meals, which of course vary based on what is seasonal. If you decide you want the second option, you'll have to nights to soak up the fantastic atmosphere that Ormlie Lodge is renowned for. You'll also get daily breakfasts to get your mornings off to the best start possible.
Note: Very limited spaces available Friday / Saturday—phone before purchasing to avoid disappointment.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.