We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Old Library Arts Centre
$25 for Two Tickets to 'One Thread in the Story of a Nation' on Wednesday November 14th (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See an accomplished piece of musical theatre about ordinary people with an extraordinary story.
- Grab two tickets to 'One Story in the Thread of a Nation' on Wednesday 14th November at Old Library Arts Centre for just $25.
- You can also get two student tickets for only $15.
- The story of Maggie and Johnny, who marry just before WWI, and Johnny's departure for the Front.
- Written and directed by Jacqueline Coats, and featuring Stuart Coats and Rowena Simpson.
History isn't just made by generals and their swords, or by inventors and their innovations. It's also made by the common people and everyday objects. And often, the lives of these people are just as fascinating as those we learn about in school. You just have to pull the thread to unravel their story.
See an accomplished piece of musical theatre which explores the story of such people and the significance that something as simple as a blanket can hold. Grab two tickets to One Story in the Thread of a Nation on Wednesday 14th November for just $25 at Old Library Arts Centre. You can also get two student tickets for only $15.
Since the first contact between Maori and Pakeha, blankets have played a central role in our lives. In Home, blankets provide the backdrop to the story of Maggie and Johnny, two Scottish immigrants who meet and marry just before WWI, and Johnny's departure for the Front. Home weaves the strand of Scottish migration into the fabric of our nation. Home is a superb piece of musical theatre written and directed by Jacqueline Coats, and featuring Stuart Coats and Rowena Simpson.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.