We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Old Library Arts Centre
$20 for 2 Tickets to Fiona Pears & Band on 25th March 2012 at the Old Library Community Arts Centre (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keen to escape to another world? Snap up today's deal and let the music take you away.
- Grab two tickets to Fiona Pears and Band at the Old Library Community Arts Centre for just $20.
- Sit and watch Fiona at her best, she's an incredible artist, with a serious passion for music.
- Be transported from life as you know it and enjoy some truly epic music.
Music has some indescribable ability to take you away from your busy life and transport you to an idyllic place that cannot be matched. Friends, if you love music you'll love today's deal.
Join the rest of Northland, put your hands together in appreciation and enjoy music from Fiona Pears and Band at the Old Library Community Arts centre for just $20 for two tickets. Fiona Pears is both a superb violinist and composer. She fell in love with the sound of the violin when she was five thanks to Carl Pini. She has lead and directed a number of orchestras both here and in the UK, and by her early twenties she had gone on to write her own music and has now released five CDs and two DVDs. Fiona is an artist that everyone must make a point of seeing. She really is incredible and for only $20 for two tickets, it's a bargain. The doors open at 7.00pm and the show starts at 7.30pm. Seat aren't allocated, so arrive early to get a good one!
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.