We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
NZ Monster Trucks & FMX
$69 for a Family Pass to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck FMX & Stunt Tour, or $27 for One Adult Pass in Auckland, Waikaraka Park - Saturday 12 Jan (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss the Demon Energy/RockFM biggest, baddest Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour - New Zealand's biggest tour of Monster trucks, utes and FMX bikes jumping, crushing and smashing.
- Grab a great deal on admission to the Demon Energy Monster Truck Tour, FMX & Stunt Tour.
- Pay only $27 (normally $35) for an adult admission or pay $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children).
- See massive monster trucks racing, freestyle motocross and back flipping. Watch in awe as the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck jumps 30ft through the air. Plus clowns, stunts, pyrotechnics and miles more adrenalin pumping action.
- All tickets purchased go in the draw to win a ride in a monster truck.
Get along to the Demon Energy/Rock FM Monster Truck, FMX & Stunt Tour. Pay only $69 (save $21) for a family pass (two adults and two children under 15yrs) or pay $27 for an adult ticket (normally $35).
Don't miss this must-see, action packed extravaganza featuring three monster trucks, V8 wheelie jeep and motorcycle stunts, FMX (freestyle motocross aerial tricks), cars on two wheels, quad bikes, clowns, pyrotechnics set to heart pounding rock music and much more.
See world record holder Ian Soannes flying the five-tonne Terror Trip monster truck over 30ft high jumps and be blown away by car, jeep and quad bikes stunts from Ian. Watch in awe the impressive FMX back flips and aerial displays. See Tyrin Soanes in action, the youngest person in the world to drive a car on two side wheels. Watch Benn Milne racing his ‘Crusher’ monster truck against the huge ‘Road Warrior‘ monster truck....over cars!
Saturday 12 January, Waikaraka Park, 175 Neilson Street, Onehunga. Show starts 6.30pm. Rain check day is Sunday January 13. Click here for more information.