We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Heritage New Zealand
$10 for a Northland Passport for Entry to All Five Northland Heritage Sites (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a five-stop trip into the thrilling history of Northland.
- Grab a Passport that gives you entry to five Northland heritage properties cared for by NZ Historic Places Trust for only $10.
- Visit Kerikeri Mission Station (The Stone Store and Kemp House), Te Waimate Mission, Clendon House, Pompallier Mission and Mangungu Mission.
- Walk in the footsteps of the people who helped make New Zealand the nation we know today.
- Enjoy a 12-month window in which to visit all five of these remarkable properties.
You don't have to convert your garage into a mad scientist's laboratory in order to achieve your dream of travelling back in time. Today, with one simple click, you'll be able to take an adventure into the remarkable history of Northland.
Bring fruition to your time-travelling dreams when you grab a Passport that gives you entry to five Northland heritage properties cared for by NZ Historic Places Trust for only $10.
NZ Historic Places Trust has combined five must-see attractions into one awesome package with today's deal. Every avid time-traveller will find something intriguing on this adventure into the cultural heritage of this stunning region. The shopping addicts will be able to enjoy a delightful afternoon perusing the various items on offer at the Kerikeri Stone Store. While you are there, take a tour of Kemp House, New Zealand's oldest building, and then take some time to relax at the Honey House Café .
Your sight isn't the only sense that will be treated on this adventure. When you visit Clendon House (Rawene), your ears will be captivated by the world class story telling. If you'd like to see an example of history living on in the present, then the working printery at Pompallier Mission in Russell will illustrate how much our lives have changed over the years. And, if you still aren't satisfied, then you can make a final stop at Mangungu Mission, which is situated on the beautiful Hokianga Harbour.
Please note: your passport is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, so you'll have the whole year to visit the five properties.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.