We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NZ Historic Places Trust - Northland
$10 for a Northland Passport for Entry to All Five Northland Heritage Sites (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a five-stop trip into the thrilling history of Northland.
- Grab a Passport that gives you entry to five Northland heritage properties cared for by NZ Historic Places Trust for only $10.
- Visit Kerikeri Mission Station (The Stone Store and Kemp House), Te Waimate Mission, Clendon House, Pompallier Mission and Mangungu Mission.
- Walk in the footsteps of the people who helped make New Zealand the nation we know today.
- Enjoy a 12-month window in which to visit all five of these remarkable properties.
You don't have to convert your garage into a mad scientist's laboratory in order to achieve your dream of travelling back in time. Today, with one simple click, you'll be able to take an adventure into the remarkable history of Northland.
Bring fruition to your time-travelling dreams when you grab a Passport that gives you entry to five Northland heritage properties cared for by NZ Historic Places Trust for only $10.
NZ Historic Places Trust has combined five must-see attractions into one awesome package with today's deal. Every avid time-traveller will find something intriguing on this adventure into the cultural heritage of this stunning region. The shopping addicts will be able to enjoy a delightful afternoon perusing the various items on offer at the Kerikeri Stone Store. While you are there, take a tour of Kemp House, New Zealand's oldest building, and then take some time to relax at the Honey House Café .
Your sight isn't the only sense that will be treated on this adventure. When you visit Clendon House (Rawene), your ears will be captivated by the world class story telling. If you'd like to see an example of history living on in the present, then the working printery at Pompallier Mission in Russell will illustrate how much our lives have changed over the years. And, if you still aren't satisfied, then you can make a final stop at Mangungu Mission, which is situated on the beautiful Hokianga Harbour.
Please note: your passport is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, so you'll have the whole year to visit the five properties.