We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Northland Youth Theatre
$15 for a Double Pass to the Summer Show 'The Odyssey' (value $34)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate local talent by joining them for this colourful re-imagining of Homer’s epic The Odyssey.
- Grab a double pass to Northland Youth Theatre's summer show The Odyssey on February 7th, 8th or 9th for just $15.
- It’s a story about getting stuck, trying to get home, looking for your parents and meeting your destiny.
- Expect NYT’s trademark mixture of youth, joy, surprise and carnival to provide a unique evening of excitement and intrigue.
"I long to reach my home and see the day of my return. It is my never failing wish. - Homer, The Odyssey. It's a story about coming home, so it's fitting that it should be presented by the very best homegrown talent. So come and find out your fortune, meet your destiny, be captured by a goddess, fight the cyclops, brave the stormy seas and endure the six-headed monsters – Grab a double pass to Northland Youth Theatre's summer show The Odyssey on February 7th, 8th or 9th for just $15.
Following the critical acclaim and from last summer's show Quarry, Northland Youth Theatre is creating a colourful re-imagining of Homer’s epic The Odyssey. Directed by Laurel Devenie, who wowed local and national audiences in Auckland Theatre Company’s production of On the Upside Down of the World in 2012, and whose work on Quarry was received as a “highly recommended... wild burst of fun”. She returns to her native Northland to work her magic once again. With a cast of teenagers and junior actors it promises to be a fun filled evening for all ages – An outdoor explosion of carnival and wonder, monsters and gods. Join Northland Youth Theatre for a local celebration of this unforgettable story.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.