We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Northland Youth Theatre
$15 for a Double Pass to the Summer Show 'The Odyssey' (value $34)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate local talent by joining them for this colourful re-imagining of Homer’s epic The Odyssey.
- Grab a double pass to Northland Youth Theatre's summer show The Odyssey on February 7th, 8th or 9th for just $15.
- It’s a story about getting stuck, trying to get home, looking for your parents and meeting your destiny.
- Expect NYT’s trademark mixture of youth, joy, surprise and carnival to provide a unique evening of excitement and intrigue.
"I long to reach my home and see the day of my return. It is my never failing wish. - Homer, The Odyssey. It's a story about coming home, so it's fitting that it should be presented by the very best homegrown talent. So come and find out your fortune, meet your destiny, be captured by a goddess, fight the cyclops, brave the stormy seas and endure the six-headed monsters – Grab a double pass to Northland Youth Theatre's summer show The Odyssey on February 7th, 8th or 9th for just $15.
Following the critical acclaim and from last summer's show Quarry, Northland Youth Theatre is creating a colourful re-imagining of Homer’s epic The Odyssey. Directed by Laurel Devenie, who wowed local and national audiences in Auckland Theatre Company’s production of On the Upside Down of the World in 2012, and whose work on Quarry was received as a “highly recommended... wild burst of fun”. She returns to her native Northland to work her magic once again. With a cast of teenagers and junior actors it promises to be a fun filled evening for all ages – An outdoor explosion of carnival and wonder, monsters and gods. Join Northland Youth Theatre for a local celebration of this unforgettable story.
More Great Northland Deals
Omhelzin' Massage & Beauty
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.