We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Northland Golf Club
$18 for a Round of Golf (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the thrilling ups and downs of a round of golf at a fraction of the price.
- Grab 18 holes of golf for just $18 at Northland Golf Club.
- Walk the relaxing fairways, chip in for a well played birdie and marvel at the scenery and bird life, before cannoning your next drive into a bunker. Bliss.
- Take advantage of excellent clubhouse facilities after your golfing day is done at "the friendly club".
- Perfect Christmas gift for the golf lover in your family to use over the summer season.
Golf - a sport where you can go from winning to losing in the space of swinging one club, and then go back to winning by hitting the perfect shot onto the green. It's one of few sports that you can love to hate and hate to love at exactly the same time.
Widely known as "the friendly club," Northland Golf Club is living up to its nickname by offering 18 glorious holes for only $18 - the ideal gift for a Christmas gift.
Set in a peaceful rural valley with native trees and bird life, the Northland Golf Club is both scenic and challenging. It is suitable for all golfers, whether their abilities are blossoming, on the verge of, or it's early days of a budding relationship with the great game. Sporting excellent clubhouse facilities and a six bay, covered driving range, the course is available to play all year round.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.