We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$50 for a Two-Hour Computer Service - Onsite or Workshop (value up to $138)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eradicate your computer of all the bad bits.
- Grab a two-hour computer service from muzz IT for just $50.
- Get the experts to look after anything computer-related.
- Removing viruses, connecting to the internet, data recovery - nothing is too big.
- The team will come to your place and either do the work onsite or take it away with them to their workshop (travel charges within the Whangarei city boundaries are included).
Bugs and viruses aren't good for people so it's understandable they're not good for inanimate objects either.
Grab a two-hour computer service from muzz IT for just $50, and eradicate your computer of all the bad bits.
Banishing the effects of a virus; giving your system the boot when it doesn't want to boot itself; rediscovering lost data; connecting your computer to the internet; whatever the issue muzz IT can solve it. And it's up to you where you want the work done: the team will come to your place and either do the work onsite or take it away with them to their workshop (travel charges within the Whangarei city boundaries are included).
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.