We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$50 for a Two-Hour Computer Service - Onsite or Workshop (value up to $138)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eradicate your computer of all the bad bits.
- Grab a two-hour computer service from muzz IT for just $50.
- Get the experts to look after anything computer-related.
- Removing viruses, connecting to the internet, data recovery - nothing is too big.
- The team will come to your place and either do the work onsite or take it away with them to their workshop (travel charges within the Whangarei city boundaries are included).
Bugs and viruses aren't good for people so it's understandable they're not good for inanimate objects either.
Grab a two-hour computer service from muzz IT for just $50, and eradicate your computer of all the bad bits.
Banishing the effects of a virus; giving your system the boot when it doesn't want to boot itself; rediscovering lost data; connecting your computer to the internet; whatever the issue muzz IT can solve it. And it's up to you where you want the work done: the team will come to your place and either do the work onsite or take it away with them to their workshop (travel charges within the Whangarei city boundaries are included).
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.