We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for a Computer WOF (value $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let that crafty machine get the better of you.
- Grab a computer WOF from muzz IT for only $45.
- With over 12 years of experience, these chaps make sure the whole of Northland get access to quality, affordable computer servicing.
- Your computer will be picked up, serviced and dropped off, all in two to three days.
Computers? Ahhh, easy peasy, just gotta know how to turn them on and how to get the internet working, right? Right?
Mystified by that quietly humming machine? Can’t figure out why it takes five hours to start up? Grab a computer WOF at muzz IT for just $45.
For most of us, the computer will always play the elusive lover; taunting us with apparent simplicity and maddening us with wilful independence. Avoid getting in a tizz over these wayward machines and let the experts at muzz IT take over. They will have your computer for two to three days, and in that time they will sweet talk it into running smoothly and behaving better. Take a weight off and worry about the important things, like Google-ing the Mars landing or amusing cat videos!
Your computer WOF will include:
- Virus check.
- Removal of Malware and Spyware.
- Removal of unnecessary temporary files.
- Removal of unwanted software.
- Disk clean up and defragmentation memory test.
- Registry clean up.
- Optimization of Windows start up.
- Windows updates.
- Driver updates.
- Physical clean of dust from the computer case (desktop computers only).
More Great Northland Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.