We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$150 for Two Permanent Eye Liner or Eyebrow Micropigmentation Treatments (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake up to permanently perfect eye makeup.
- Grab two permanent eye liner or eyebrow micropigmentation treatments from Michaella's Beauty Therapy for only $150.
- Your two sessions will have you made up for the next two to five years.
- No more applying and reapplying that makeup.
After the first 3756 or so times, drawing on your eye liner and shaping your eyebrows becomes a bit of a repetitive chore. But there is a way you can paint a permanent picture of perpetual perfection. Grab two micropigmentation eye liner or eyebrow treatments from Michaella's Beauty Therapy for only $150.
Micropigmentation, or cosmetic tattooing, means no longer having to do and redo that makeup every day. Wake up with make up and you'll never have to worry about leaving the house bare-faced. Michaella Messenger can offer expertly applied eye liner or eyebrows that will last between two to five years (depending on the exact area applied and colours chosen). She uses a topical anaesthetic for easy application over two sessions six to eight weeks apart for the full effect. And because you'll love the look, you'll be delighted to know she can do cosmetic tattooing for lip liner and full lips too.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.