We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Michaella's Beauty Therapy
$150 for Two Permanent Eye Liner or Eyebrow Micropigmentation Treatments (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wake up to permanently perfect eye makeup.
- Grab two permanent eye liner or eyebrow micropigmentation treatments from Michaella's Beauty Therapy for only $150.
- Your two sessions will have you made up for the next two to five years.
- No more applying and reapplying that makeup.
After the first 3756 or so times, drawing on your eye liner and shaping your eyebrows becomes a bit of a repetitive chore. But there is a way you can paint a permanent picture of perpetual perfection. Grab two micropigmentation eye liner or eyebrow treatments from Michaella's Beauty Therapy for only $150.
Micropigmentation, or cosmetic tattooing, means no longer having to do and redo that makeup every day. Wake up with make up and you'll never have to worry about leaving the house bare-faced. Michaella Messenger can offer expertly applied eye liner or eyebrows that will last between two to five years (depending on the exact area applied and colours chosen). She uses a topical anaesthetic for easy application over two sessions six to eight weeks apart for the full effect. And because you'll love the look, you'll be delighted to know she can do cosmetic tattooing for lip liner and full lips too.
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.