We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Marty's Golf Range & Cafe
$10 for Entry to Driving Range incl. a Large Bucket of Balls, Club Hire, Access to Putting Green & a Hot Drink, Cold Beer or Milkshake (value up to $21)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start a potentially pro golf career at Marty's Golf Range & Cafe.
- Grab a large bucket of balls for the driving range, club hire and putting green access at Marty's Golf Range & Cafe for just $10.
- Choose a hot drink, cold beer or milkshake to enjoy too.
Everyone has to start somewhere. Edmund Hillary climbed Mt Cook before taking on Everest. The Beatles played the Cavern Club before Shea Stadium. You hit a few balls at the driving range after picking up a GrabOne deal before defeating Tiger Woods at the US Open. What? It could happen.
To set you on your way, Marty's Golf Range & Cafe are giving you a large bucket of balls for the driving range, club hire, and use of the putting green for just $10. It also entitles you to a hot drink, cold beer or a milkshake.
This is not just your average driving range. Marty's Golf Range & Cafe boasts a professional 12 bay, all-weather driving range, practice putting green and a licensed cafe with espresso coffee and delicious home cooked food. The kids will love the fun filled play area with slides, swings and live animals. Enjoy the cathartic release of hitting a bucket full of balls as hard and far as you can while honing your long game. Whatever your skill level there is a lot of fun for all ages to be had.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.