We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Martin Ward Handyman
$95 for Four Hours of Labour for Painting, Tiling, Repairs or Other Handyman Services (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a little help before your house falls apart.
- Grab four hours of handyman services from Martin Ward for just $95.
- This painter, tiler, repair man and general jack of all trades will get your house in top shape in no time!
- Give your home a makeover with the help of Martin Ward's awesome renovation skills.
- They say, "If ain’t broke don’t try and fix it." - but if it is broke, you know the man to call!
Much like Humpty Dumpty, a house is very difficult to put together once it has fallen apart. So, before your house goes into a state of complete disrepair, call in Martin Ward to help you keep things together.
If you need a little help around the house, then you've come to the right place. Grab a handyman for four hours for just $95, and get all those niggly things sorted before your house falls apart.
There is practically nothing Martin Ward won't be able to do. He paints, tiles, repairs and he's just a general jack of all trades. He's also great with gardens - landscaping, decks, ponds, water features, as well as general garden maintenance. He'll get your house in top shape if you're about to put it on the market. He'll tidy up the bach, so you can relax and enjoy the summer days. He'll fix up any mess or damage that tenants have created in time to welcome new ones in. Why not hand over your home maintenance worries to him this summer and go stretch out on the beach?
The only things your friendly handyman can't help you with is electrics and wallpapering (it drives him up the wall). This deal includes travel within 25kms of Whangarei or Tutukaka.