We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$70 for a Blue Zone 2013 Season Membership for the LG Northern Mystics (value $120)
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be courtside for every pass and tip, every goal and intercept, every crash and mid-air collision – who said netball was a non-contact sport?
- Grab a LG Mystics BLUE ZONE 2013 Season Pass for all six home games at The Trusts Arena, Waitakere for $70.
- Adult game tickets are usually $25 per game.
- Guaranteed seat for sell out games.
- See your favourite netballers in action, including Silver Ferns Maria Tutaia,Anna Harrison, Cathrine Latu, Kayla Cullen and Bailey Mes – along with our newest import player Australia Diamond Julie Corletto.
See the LG Northern Mystics as they play their way to the top in six home games – all for the low price of $70. Join all your favourite netball stars, including Silver Ferns Maria Tutaia, Anna Harrison, Cathrine Latu, Kayla Cullen and Bailey Mes – along with our newest import player, Australia Diamond Julie Corletto. Be courtside to see some of the best netball action this side of the Tasman, in the 2013 ANZ Championship.
After a fast-paced performance in 2012 coming in third overall, the LG Mystics will be looking to take the next step in 2013 and head right to the Grand Final. With sell-out crowds in 2012, don’t miss out and grab your 2013 LG Mystics Blue Zone membership now.
Your 2013 Blue Zone Membership entitles you to other great benefits including :
- Blue Membership Card and LG Mystic Lanyard
- Premium Blue Zone seating at Court end
- Access to sponsor/team offers
- Member discounts for online shop
- Access to Monthly Mystics Online Magazine
2013 Draw - All games played at The Trust Arena – Waitakere (game times TBC)
- Round one: Monday 25th March 2013 - LG Mystics vs Vixens
- Round three: Sunday 7th April 2013 - LG Mystics vs Firebirds
- Round five: Sunday 21st April 2013 - LG Mystics vs Pulse
- Round seven: Sunday 5th May 2013 - LG Mystics vs Tactix
- Round eight: Sunday 12th May 2013 - LG Mystics vs Steel
- Round twelve: Monday 10th June 2013 - LG Mystics vs Magic
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.