We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$22 for 1 Hour of Lawn Mowing incl. Edges & Clipping Removal & Property Maintenance from Lawnco (value $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Need a machete just to get from the house to the letterbox? It’s time to tidy up the jungle with today’s great deal.
- Grab one hour of lawn mowing, edging, clipping removal and property maintenance from Lawnco for just $22.
- Make the neighbours jealous - and kick out the wildlife that's nesting in your front yard.
Just lately I haven’t wanted to leave the house – after all, it’s a jungle out there! No really, it is actually a jungle out there in my front yard. The grass is up to my knees, I have to look up to see the weeds and I think there are ‘wild things’ living in the undergrowth. If you’re facing a jungle like mine, then best you take advantage of today’s great deal before it’s too late.
It’s time to get those lawns in order! Grab today’s voucher and get an hour’s worth of lawn mowing, edging, clipping removal and property maintenance from Lawnco for just $22.
The professional team at Lawnco know how to transform jungles into tidy, good-looking lawns again. They’ll get your lawn looking fabulous and will take care of the fiddly edges and paths too. You can also use them to trim your hedges, spraying, section clearing etc, but excludes gardening. And they’ll take away all the clippings so that all you’re left with is a pristine lawn that the neighbours will envy. Grab your coupon today and say goodbye to the jungle.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.