We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$17 for a Family Pass or $15 for Two Adults (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the secret to a successful family day out.
- Grab a family pass to Kiwi North for just $17 or entry for two adults for $15.
- Be set for the holidays with this great deal.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy all this 25 hectare site has to offer.
- Enjoy a full day of fun and excitement in the museum, Kiwi house and Victorian heritage buildings.
Successful family days out always include certain key ingredients. There's plenty of activities to keep the kids (and dad) out of trouble. There's moments of awe and amazement at seeing something new, different and exciting. There's even some sneaky learning hidden in a package of fun. Of course, there's also the obligatory car journey, arguments over directions and sugar-induced hyperactivity - but we won't go there.
Discover the secret to a successful family day out for yourself by grabbing a family pass to Kiwi North for just $17 - this is valid for two adults and up to three children (0-18 years old) or one adult and up to four children. Alternatively, you could get an entry pass for two adults for only $15.
The holidays are on the way so make sure you are set for some family fun. Kiwi North features a museum, a nocturnal Kiwi house and unique Victorian heritage buildings. Set over 25 hectares of rolling countryside, there's plenty to see and do over a full day of excitement and entertainment. Pack a picnic and enjoy the surrounds and wildlife. There's Whangarei museum, founded circa 1890 with over 40,000 unique items in its collection including early settler social history, natural history specimens and Maori taonga. Learn about the secretive Kiwi in the nocturnal Kiwi house - see how they behave in their natural habitat and also learn about the native owl (the Ruru) and our indigenous gecko. A Tuatara has also just joined the family of animals at Kiwi North and looks forward to meeting you. Finally, enjoy the heritage park - a collection of historic buildings demonstrating Northland’s early colonial architectural history between the late 1850s to the early 1900s. There's a homestead, chapel, school and women's jail to explore.
Note: Passes are not valid on the 13th January and Closed 25th and 26th December.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.