We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$50 for a Solo Mountain Bike Entry Fee to Triple Peaks Challenge
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Feeling guilty about the predicted festive indulgences?
- Grab a solo entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
- Discover the picturesque Hawke's Bay region whilst challenging yourself physically.
- Travel up and down the three main peaks of Mt Erin, Mt Kahuranaki and the historic Te Mata Peak.
- Much of the course is on private land so you'll get a unique experience of the region regardless of being an experienced biker or a beginner.
Devouring two entire legs of ham, five dozen Christmas mince pies, 29 trifles and a case of Dom Perignon over the festive season could make you feel like you've successfully adopted three of the seven deadly sins as a lifestyle.
Get your A into G and off the couch by grabbing a solo mountain bike entry into the Triple Peaks Challenge for just $50.
Allow yourself to indulge this festive season, but set yourself a goal to get fit by entering yourself in the Triple Peaks Challenge. Whether you're a mountain biking extraordinaire or you're just starting out in this adventure sport, this breathtaking course traverses iconic Hawke's Bay landmarks for an unforgettable experience. Not for those who don't like a challenge, the hills are hard and steep both climbing and descending. So get your post-Christmas training plan sorted today and prepare for the challenge of your lifetime.