We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Kingfish Lodge - Whangaroa Harbour
$429 for Two Nights of Luxury for Two People incl. Breakfast, Scenic Harbour Cruise Transfers & a Bottle of Bubbly on Arrival (value $790)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape city life and appreciate some of New Zealand's best scenery.
- Grab two nights for two people including breakfast, scenic harbour cruise transfers and a bottle of bubbly for just $429.
- Recently renovated, your private room overlooks the cove across the Whangaroa harbour.
- Try your hand at fishing or sink your toes in to the sandy beach as you enjoy a glass of wine.
- Each room contains a super-king bed. Grab two of these deals and upgrade to a Waterfront Quarter which contains a super-king bed and two singles.
If you've ever wondered how the mighty kingfish got its name then ponder no more. Thousands of years ago, before apes evolved into humans, aquatic specimens used to be the kings of the jungle. Mufasa and Simba were to enter the animal kingdom decades later, so the modest kingfish cracked the whip from Pride Rock to the Far North in little old New Zealand.
Grab two nights for two people including breakfast, scenic harbour cruise transfers and a bottle of bubbly for just $429.
If you're looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, then Kingfish Lodge is the perfect place to getaway to. Located in the stunning Whangaroa harbour and accessible only by water, the unique wilderness lodge is the best place to lap up some of the best scenery the Far North has to offer.
Kingfish Lodge is located looking out over the quiet cove and across the Whangaroa harbour. It features five newly renovated, waterfront guest rooms called the Waterfront Quarters and seven studio rooms aptly named Cove View Rooms which are elevated to enjoy the views.
You'll hop on the 15-minute scenic harbour cruise transfer (often referred to as the Milford Sound of the North Island) before you arrive in the secluded paradise that's just waiting to be discovered. Once you arrive the world's your oyster. For the fishing enthusiasts, there are plenty of great spots to give your rod and reel a good workout. And for everyone else there are onsite walks, historical points of interest, kayaks or why not purchase a picnic from the onsite restaurant and find a romantic spot ? Rooms don't include cooking facilities; however, you'll get a delicious house continental breakfast each morning included in this deal and if you're feeling peckish during the day there's an onsite café and restaurant to keep you satisfied.
More Great Northland Deals
Paradice Ice Skating
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.