We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kerikeri Dental Spa & Emergency
$69 for a Full Mouth Exam, Scale, Polish & Two X-Rays (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show your teeth that you do actually care about them.
- Grab a full dental exam, check up and clean for just $69.
- Let the experts give your teeth a little TLC today.
- Don't walk around with a sore mouth any longer.
- Receive a thorough dental check-up, which includes X-rays, to ensure that your mouth is in tip-top shape.
If we had to wake up one morning to the realisation that our hands and feet were slowly decaying, we'd immediately get into the car and rush to the hospital. But this level of concern isn't afforded to all body parts. When our teeth start to decay, we simply ignore them and hope that the pain goes away.
Show your teeth that you do actually care about them by grabbing a full mouth exam, scale, polish and two X-rays at Kerikeri Dental Spa and Emergency for only $69.
The friendly team at Kerikeri Dental Spa and Emergency prove on a daily basis that a trip to the dentist doesn't have to be a bad experience. From the moment you walk into the relaxed environment of the waiting area, you'll know that you're in a good place. When you grab this deal, one of the qualified dentists will check your entire mouth to ensure that there are no problems that require any additional attention. The X-rays will ensure that smaller problems are also addressed during your visit. In addition to this comprehensive check-up, you'll also receive a scale and polish, which will remove all the build-up of impurities in those hard-to-reach areas. Don't ignore your mouth an longer - sort out those dental issues today!
More Great Northland Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.