We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Keri Putt Mini Golf
$5 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take advantage of the great weather and have a putting good time.
- Grab 18 holes of mini golf at Keri-Putt Mini Golf for just $5.
- Includes free entry to the antique toy museum.
- Enjoy an activity that's fun for the whole family.
- Buy up to 10 and have more people share in the fun.
Until traditional golf courses start incorporating giant clowns and windmills the size of skyscrapers into their game – and God help us if they do – mini golf will continue to reign as the favourite pastime for those who enjoy not taking their sports too seriously.
Grab 18 holes of mini golf at Keri-Putt Mini Golf for just $5.
For unrivalled entertainment value in Kerikeri, grab today's deal and head to Keri-Putt Mini Golf for 18 holes of family fun. With the amazing weather we've been enjoying this summer, there are few things better than heading to the local mini golf course for a putting good time. With today's deal, you'll also receive entry into Keri-Putt's antique toy museum, showcasing a lifetime's collection of antique and vintage toys.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.