We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Lake Karapiro Lodge - Waikato
$249 for a One-Night Luxury Escape for Two incl. Breakfast & Late Checkout (value $550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- No expense spared to satisfy your senses.
- Grab a one-night luxury escape for two at the five-star Karapiro Lodge including breakfast and late checkout for just $249.
- Enjoy uncompromising comfort with luxurious accommodation and spectacular lakeside views.
- Explore the surrounding countryside and tourist attractions or relax in the sauna and jacuzzi. There’s something for everyone.
- Buy this as the perfect Christmas present, it’s the ideal intimate getaway or luxury vacation.
Lake Karapiro Lodge seduces with its exceptional location and refinement. An architectural masterpiece, this purpose-built, authentic Edwardian Mansion captures the essence of yesteryear with all the trappings of the 21st century.
Today you can escape the daily grind with this exceptional deal. Invest just $249 and you’ll receive a one-night luxury escape for two people at the five-star Karapiro Lodge. This includes breakfast and a late checkout until 12 noon so you can enjoy your break to the max.
Lake Karapiro Lodge radiates warmth and elegance throughout and is meticulously finished to the highest standards. A choice of dining environments, personalised service and a great wine list complement the cuisine. The ground-floor Lakeview and Mountainview Suites exude comfort and intimacy with spectacular views of the lake and Mt Maungatautari. Each opens to a private veranda with direct access to the gardens. The upper-floor Signature Suites have breath-taking 360° views over the lake and surrounding rich lush countryside and are the epitome of opulence!
Located in the centre of the North Island, Lake Karapiro and the bountiful Waikato has something for everyone including some of the best cycle and walking trails, trout fishing, golf and a host of traditional tourist attractions such as Rotorua, Taupo and Waitomo Caves. Surf beaches on both the East and West coasts of the country are within an hour’s drive of Lake Karapiro, or maybe you would prefer to stay and savour the comfort of the Lodge with its open log fires, sauna and Jacuzzi. Lake Karapiro Lodge is the most intimate of the boutique Lodges in the region and offers the best of the Waikato and the best of New Zealand hospitality.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.