We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Instep Dance Studio Ltd
$75 for Adults & $60 for Teenagers for a 10 Week Beginners Course of Dance Lessons (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't miss out on all the fun.
- Grab a 10 week beginner’s dance course from Instep Dance Studio.
- Learn the basics of ballroom and Latin dance styles.
Get the skills to dance with confidence and have fun doing so.
Do you sit watching all those people having fun, but feel like you have two left feet, so you won't even get up and try? For most of us, having fun on the dance floor is something we could use some professional help with.
Luckily help is here; grab Instep Dance Studio’s 10 week beginner class for just $75 for adults or $60 for teenagers.
You’re in professional hands with Instep Dance, run by Chris and Anne Leitch who have over 30 years of teaching experience. Their method places emphasis on having fun, so even if you think you’ve got two left feet, they’ll make sure you feel comfortable from the first lesson. The ten week course covers the basics of foxtrot, waltz, quickstep, cha cha and jive with new skills added gradually each week to ease you into it. Go on and give yourself the confidence and skill to dance at any function and grab today’s deal. And guys - remember - girls love a man who can dance!
A partner is not essential but is an advantage
More Great Northland Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.