We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 50% off Horse Treks in the Bay Of Islands (value up to $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The best way to discover breathtaking views of the Bay of Islands on the back of one of our beautiful horses.
- Grab a two-hour horse trek ($65) or a full-day trek ($120) with Horse Trek'n in the Bay of Islands.
- Enjoy pristine scenery from the top of a volcano to the blue waters of Wairoa Bay.
- Take your time and enjoy a group ride under the watchful eye of our dedicated guides.
- Awesome Christmas gift for the whole family.
Some dreams - like going to space - will likely remain dreams, unless you have pockets as deep as Richard Branson. But other dreams will make their way out of the pages of glossy magazines right into your reality...like riding horseback past volcanoes and alongside the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Wind blowing through your hair, salty mist kissing your face and the clippity clop of your gorgeous horse as it carries you across paradise
Dream no more and check this one off your life list. Grab a two hour horse trek for just $65 or a full-day horse trek for just $120 with Horse Trek'n in the Bay of Islands.
Enjoy the magic of horseback riding with this amazing deal! Take off on a two-hour trek through the epic Waitangi Forest, while enjoying quality time with your horse as you ride in small groups. For a longer adventure, take a full-day trek and try the magical experience of beach swimming at Wairoa Bay with your horse. Newer riders will be briefed on riding techniques before the leisurely trek through the forests to the top of a volcano and down for a splash at Wairoa Bay. Enjoy this beautiful experience with nature.
More Great Northland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.