We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$10 for an Adult Ticket to 2012 Suzuki International Tri Series at Hampton Downs (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with some of the fastest bikes on the planet.
- Grab an adult ticket to the Suzuki International Tri Series at Hampton Downs, taking place on Saturday, 8th December for just $10.
- Over 200 bikes have been entered into the race action, promising some high octane thrills.
- Witness four-time champion Andrew Stroud defend his title in the F1 Superbike class on his Suzuki GSX-R1000.
There's nothing more exhilarating than witnessing the power, the speed, the sound and the fury of a Superbike up close. Well, maybe there is one thing slightly more exhilarating. But that involves getting on a Superbike bike yourself at full speed, and we should definitely leave that to the professionals/nutcases.
Here's your chance to get up close and personal to some thrilling race action. Pay just $10 for an adult ticket to the Suzuki International Tri Series at Hampton Downs, taking place on Saturday, 8th December.
Centrally located 25-minutes from Papakura in Auckland and 45-minutes from Hamilton, Hampton Downs Motorsport Park is the home of yet another spectacular Suzuki International Tri Series. This year sees over 200 bikes entered, from the support classes such as the F3 Sportbikes, Post Classics and Ultra Lites, through to the main event - the F1 Superbikes. Four-time champion Andrew Stroud will be back on his Suzuki GSX-R1000 to defend his crown against some of the best and fastest riders on the planet. This promises to be a day of utter bliss for speed freaks.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.