We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Grape Escape Wine Tours Hawke's Bay
$39 for a Four-Hour Hawke's Bay Wine Tour incl. Wine Tastings, Cheese Platter & Transfers for One Person (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unlike wine, this deal won't be around for long.
- Grab a four-hour Hawke's Bay wine tour with Grape Escape Wine Tours for just $39 for one person.
- Be collected from and returned to your accommodation in an air conditioned, luxury vehicle.
- Visit four to five of the region's finest wineries and sample around 30 different types of wine.
- Enjoy a cheese platter in the grounds of the Ngatarawa Vineyard.
Early Roman women were forbidden from drinking wine. So much so, if a husband came home to find his better half sipping on a vintage Pinot Noir, he was at liberty to kill her. Thankfully, in today's modern age, it's a bigger crime to be found at home not buying this fabulous vineyard deal.
Grab a four-hour Hawke's Bay wine tour with Grape Escape Wine Tours for just $39 for one person. You'll receive plenty of wine tastings, a cheese platter and transfers from and to your accommodation.
Join the Grape Escape team on a fun filled wine tasting afternoon, driving through absolutely stunning Hawke's Bay scenery. Meet like-minded people and share an appreciation of this region's fantastic wine. Visit four to five wineries and enjoy a cheese platter in the grounds of Ngatarawa Vineyard beside the lily pond. You will taste around 30 different wines including the main varieties, Merlot, Syrah, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, as well as Pinot Gris, Viognier and the lesser known aromatics such as Gewurztraminer and Riesling. Departure time is 1.00pm and return time is 5.00pm. You'll receive return transfers from and to your Napier, Hastings or Havelock North accommodation in a luxury, air conditioned vehicle as part of the package.
More Great Northland Deals
York St Mechanics Bar & Bistro
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.