We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Gentle Dental Company - Gus Cameron
$89 for a Dental Exam, Two X-Rays, a Hygienist Scale, Clean, & Polish (value $199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discard your dental phobia by visiting a team that focuses on gentle care.
- Grab a dental exam, two x-rays and a hygienist scale, clean and polish at Gentle Dental for just $89.
- Let the experts examine your teeth and ensure they are in tip-top shape.
- You only get one set of adult teeth, so make sure you look after them.
We will never be able to reconcile certain oxymorons - an honest lawyer will never exist and a trustworthy car salesman will forever be a figment of the wildest imagination. But there is one oxymoron that is being challenged by a group of dentists up in Northland. Their efforts are quickly showing us that a gentle dentist does in fact exist.
Visit this group of experts and you'll quickly forget your dental phobia. For just $89 the friendly folk at Gentle Dental will give you a dental exam, two x-rays, and a hygienist scale, clean and polish.
Our teeth are important - we eat with them, we smile with them, we bite things with them - so, make sure you look after them. Dr. Gus Cameron, Dr. Alan GT Payne and hygienist Anette Franck have a passion for what they do and strive to give clients the best possible service. They will go out of their way to make you feel relaxed and at ease - they know a trip to the dentist can be an unnerving experience.
You'll get a standard dental examination, checking your teeth and gums. The hygienist will then take two x-rays to make sure your teeth are in tip-top shape and will scale, clean and polish your teeth, leaving them looking simply spiffy! The dentist will then review the x-rays and complete the dental exam. We eat lots of things that make our teeth unhappy, so why not treat them to the TLC they deserve? Grab today's fabulous deal and don't miss out.
More Great Northland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.