We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Gentle Dental Company - Gus Cameron
$99 for a Phillips Zoom Teeth Whitening Kit, incl. In Chair Consult & Custom-Made Trays (value $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brighten up your smile with today's deal.
- Grab a Phillips Zoom teeth whitening kit, including in-chair professional consultation and custom-made trays from the Gentle Dental Company - Gus Cameron for only $99.
- Get an all-inclusive teeth whitening package at an awesome price.
- Step in 2013 with brighter, whiter smile.
We've teamed up with the friendly guys at the Gentle Dental Company - Gus Cameron to bring you a tooth whitening package that will bring some brightness back into your mouth. For only $99, you'll get:
- A 15-minute in-chair professional consultation with their hygienist, during which impressions will be taken for your custom-made whitening trays.
- A kit of Phillips Zoom Day White whitening gel which is approved by the New Zealand Dental Association, containing enough for at least 18 applications and instructions to achieving your bright white smile.
- De- sensitising toothpaste.
- Storage case for your trays.
Gentle Dental, Gus Cameron offer a complete range of dental services in an up-to-date, modern, friendly and relaxed environment. With prices to suit the budget conscious, it’s never been easier to keep your teeth and gums healthy and pain free.
Buy this Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one for only $99.
Please phone to book your appointment.
More Great Northland Deals
Omhelzin' Massage & Beauty
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.