We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$199 for a Manufacturer Recertified GE X500 16 MP HD Digital Camera incl. 1 year Warranty & Delivery from Firstin (value $329)
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take all of your holiday snaps in style!
- Pay just $199 for a GE X500 16MP HD Digital Camera.
- 16 megapixels with 2.7 inch TFT colour LCD screen.
- 15x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom capabilities.
- Electronic image stabilization.
- Choose between four colours; black, white, red or blue.
Take stunning photos without having to spend a tonne of money with this GE X500 Digital Camera!
This Manufacturer Recertified 16-megapixel camera features a 2.7-inch TFT color LCD display for framing subjects and reviewing images afterward.
What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards
The 15x optical and 6x digital zooming capabilities allow you to get up close and personal, while numerous scene modes help capture optimal images according to your environment. Picture stabilization also helps by ensuring that image blurring is kept at a minimum.
Take stills or movies and then share them on a bigger screen via USB or A/V connection. Since the X500 comes with 14 MB of internal memory and a SDHC card slot so you can add more memory with a SDHC card (not included)!
- Choose between four colours; black, white, red or blue
- 16 megapixels effective
- 16.5 megapixels image sensor (1/2.33-inch CCD)
- 2.7-inch TFT color LCD (230,400 pixels)
- Electronic Image stabilization
- Exif 2.2 (JPEG) still image files
- MOV (Motion JPEG movie files, Audio: G.711 [Monaural]
- Panorama mode
- Auto Scene Detection
- Smile detection
- Blink detection
- Red-eye removal
- Built-in flash
- 14 MB internal memory
- Supports SD/SDHC memory cards (up to 16 GB) (SD card not included)
- USB 2.0/AV-OUT (A/V cable not included)
- Powered by four (4) AA batteries (included)
- Lens Specifications:4.9 mm (wide) ~ 73.5 mm (tele) focal length
- 27 mm (wide) ~ 405 mm (tele) 35 mm film equivalent
- F/3.0 - f/5.2 aperture
- 14 lens elements in 11 groups
- 15x optical zoom
- 6x digital zoom
- Normal focusing range: 23.6-inch ~ infinity
- Macro focusing range: (wide) 1.97 ~ infinity (tele) 78.74 cm ~ infinityI
- SO Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
- Single AF, Multi-AF (TTL 13-point), Face-Detection + Face AE, AF Assist Light (On / off)
- Dimensions: 2.92 x 4.06 x 2.68 inches (H x W x D)
- GE X500 16 MP 15x Optical/6x Digital Zoom Camera
- USB cable
- Four AA batteries
- Neck strap
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.