We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$189 for a Single or $299 for a Double Premium Luxor Multi-functional Futon Sofa Bed
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Please note: the email advertised price is for the single sofa bed - not the double. Apologies for any confusion due to the images shown.
- Comfy couch for relaxing, and an instant bed for guests.
- Grab a compact reclining sofa bed starting at $189 from Urban Sales and enjoy the comforts of this Luxor lounge sofa.
- Features six positions for you to adjust, so you can relax any way you want.
- Innovative casual compact design - perfect for apartments, units, holiday homes or the bedroom.
When you're a student, your dream house is probably furnished with rooms full of bean bag chairs. Then you grow up and go for something a bit more stylish. Grab a compact reclining sofa bed starting at $189 from Urban Sales and enjoy the comforts of this Luxor lounge sofa.
- Brown single sofa bed - $189
- Brown double sofa bed - $299
- Folds up into a sofa or lay flat as a bed
- Comfortable velvety soft touch
- Multi-functional - great as a sofa, lazy boy, comfortable bed
- Compact floor design perfect for apartments, studios, holiday homes and units
- Six positions for you to adjust, perfect for whether you're sitting up, relaxing or lying down flat
- Multi-functional great as sofa, lazy boy, comfortable bed
- Cover can be taken off for cleaning
- Super compact and premium quality
- Fabric: high quality micro suede
- Material: steel pipe, six level controllers, high density sponge
Single Sofa Bed Dimensions:
- As a bed: 198cm x 60cm x 15cm
- As a sofa: 53cm x 60cm x 68cm (H) x (W) x (D)
Double Sofa Bed Dimensions:
- As a bed: 220cm x 120cm x 19cm
- As a sofa: 54cm x 120cm x 72cm (H) x (W) x (D)
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.