We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Functional Whole Foods New Zealand
$29 for 5 x 650gm Pots of Gluten Free Flax Flour incl. Nationwide Delivery from Functional Whole Foods
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Not sure where to start with gluten free products? Find that most gluten free products double in price as soon as they write ‘gluten free’ on the label?
- Grab 5x 650g pots of gluten free flax flour from Functional Whole Foods for just $29.
- Gluten free diets are often lacking in dietary fibre, which is essential for a healthy body.
- The 3six9 baking fibre range contains both soluble and insoluble dietary fibres to stay healthy.
- If you want an alternative to your diet 3six9 flax fibre for baking is a fine flax seed flour naturally packed with valuable nutrients.
Meet the latest dietary bad boy: gluten. A protein found in wheat, rye and barley, gluten causes some people serious health problems. Allergies to gluten may put you off flour, but you don't have to let these allergies stop you from enjoying good food. There are a variety of alternative flours out there to help you stay gluten free, and still indulge your tastebuds. Grab 5x 650g pots of gluten free flax flour from Functional Whole Foods for just $29.
- High in soluble and insoluble dietary fibre = healthy bowel and body
- Gluten free protein = suitable for coeliac sufferers
- Antioxidant rich = cell protection
- Phytoestrogens = hormonal and immune system balance
- Omega-3, 6 and 9 = healthy brain, heart and joints
- Low glycaemic index (GI) = sustained energy
The body needs about 20-40g of dietary fibre per day. Physiological and clinical research has linked shortage of dietary fibre in the diet with:
- Cholesterol/heart disease
- Bowel cancer
- Hormone-related cancers
- P.M.S. / menopause