We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$54 for a Day Sailing Trip incl. Island Stop & Lunch or $150 for an Overnight Sailing Adventure incl. Meals & Activities in the Bay of Islands (value up to $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find your sea legs.
- Grab a day trip including lunch and a two-hour island stop for only $54.
- Or take an overnight sailing adventure in the Bay of Islands including all meals and activities for just $150.
- Learn the difference between port and starboard.
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, fishing and more.
Argh ya salty dog. We're not talking about a mangy water-logged puppy. We're talking about you! Find your sea legs and hop aboard.
Grab a sailing adventure from Freewind Charters — the perfect start to your holidays or the perfect welcome to New Zealand for your visiting family!
- The day sailing trip in the Bay of Islands includes a two hour island stop and a wholesome lunch for just $54 per person. This trip departs at 10.00am and returns at 4.00pm on 22nd or 29th December.
- The overnight sailing adventure in the Bay of Islands including all meals and activities for just $150. This trip departs at 10.00am on 10th December.
Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime as you sail through the stunning Bay of Islands with Freewind Charters. Put your feet up, lay back and relax as the wind blows through your hair. Your captain will steer your yacht through the glistening waves as he teaches you some of the ropes, feeds you and helps organise activities such as swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and exploring. Spend the night anchored in a sheltered island bay. All that is required of you is an occasional "aye, aye, captain!".
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.