We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$54 for a Day Sailing Trip incl. Island Stop & Lunch or $150 for an Overnight Sailing Adventure incl. Meals & Activities in the Bay of Islands (value up to $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find your sea legs.
- Grab a day trip including lunch and a two-hour island stop for only $54.
- Or take an overnight sailing adventure in the Bay of Islands including all meals and activities for just $150.
- Learn the difference between port and starboard.
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, fishing and more.
Argh ya salty dog. We're not talking about a mangy water-logged puppy. We're talking about you! Find your sea legs and hop aboard.
Grab a sailing adventure from Freewind Charters — the perfect start to your holidays or the perfect welcome to New Zealand for your visiting family!
- The day sailing trip in the Bay of Islands includes a two hour island stop and a wholesome lunch for just $54 per person. This trip departs at 10.00am and returns at 4.00pm on 22nd or 29th December.
- The overnight sailing adventure in the Bay of Islands including all meals and activities for just $150. This trip departs at 10.00am on 10th December.
Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime as you sail through the stunning Bay of Islands with Freewind Charters. Put your feet up, lay back and relax as the wind blows through your hair. Your captain will steer your yacht through the glistening waves as he teaches you some of the ropes, feeds you and helps organise activities such as swimming, snorkeling, kayaking and exploring. Spend the night anchored in a sheltered island bay. All that is required of you is an occasional "aye, aye, captain!".