We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Freestyle Hair Design
$30 for a Women's Wash, Cut & Finish or $10 for a Men's Style Cut at Freestyle Hair Design (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your hair shout "look at me, I'm fabulous".
- Grab a women's wash, cut and blow wave or GHD finish from Freestyle Hair Design for just $30.
- Treat the man in your life to a style cut for just $10.
- Let senior stylist Rachel create a style that suits you and your lifestyle.
- Take advantage of plenty of free parking, conveniently located just outside the salon.
If your hair could talk, it would probably squeal "be softer with the brush" - today you can make your hair shout "look at me, I'm fabulous" by grabbing a women's wash, cut and blow wave or GHD finish from Freestyle Hair Design for just $30. Or treat the man in your life to a style cut for just $10.
You always look amazing leaving the salon, but the stylists at Freestyle Hair Design want you to look amazing on a daily basis, so work with senior stylist Rachel to create the perfect look that will have you turning heads every time. After she’s created a fantastic new style that is both flattering and suits your personality and lifestyle, she’ll blow wave your new style or finish it with GHDs. Men will look equally fantastic walking out with a brand new style cut.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.