We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$50 for a $100 Voucher or $100 for a $200 Voucher for an Exotic Supercar Experience at Hampton Downs (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give the gift of speed, power and pure fantasy this Christmas - a gift which will live long in the memory.
- Grab a $100 voucher for just $50, or a $200 voucher for just $100 to spend on an exotic supercar experience at Hampton Downs speedway with FreemanX Supercars.
- Come to the home of New Zealand's fastest car, the Lamborghini Superleggera, and drive or ride in any number of works of automotive art.
- Get behind the wheel, or opt for some Hot Laps in the passenger seat, being driven for the ride of your life around the speedway.
- Cars available include Lamborghini Gallardo or Murcielago, Ferrari 360 Modena, Porsche 997, Aston Martin Vantage, Lotus Exige and more. \
- Even teens can experience the thrills with FreemanX Supercars being the only Australasian supercar company to allow 13-16 year olds to get behind the wheel of a variety of automatic, dual controlled supercars.
The look on the face of someone unwrapping a three-pair pack of socks is strangely different to the look on the face of someone behind the wheel of a ridiculously expensive car, travelling at breathtaking speeds and feeling the immense power of the best auto engineering known on the planet. Funny that. We hope you've still got the receipt for those socks.
Rethink your Christmas gift giving and pay just $50 for a $100 voucher, or $100 for a $200 voucher for an exotic supercar experience at Hampton Downs speedway with FreemanX Supercars.
You no longer need to be a rapper, Internet tycoon or the dictator of a small nation to feel the exhilaration of driving a high performance supercar. With FreemanX Supercars you can get behind the wheel, or ride in, any number of exotic works of motoring art, from the New Zealand land speed record holding Lamborghini Superleggera, or a Lamborghini Gallardo or Murcielago, or perhaps you'd prefer the style and speed of Ferrari 360 Modena. Here's the full list of cars and prices.
You can use your voucher towards driving one of these high performance supercars, or you can opt to go for Hot Laps, where you'll be strapped in the passenger's seat and taken on an unforgettable high-octane, high-speed, high excitement trip around Hampoton Downs speedway, with a qualified (and super fast) instructor).
This isn't just fun for the grown-ups though. Make your teen's year with this special gift, because FreemanX Supercars is the only Australasian supercar company to allow 13-16 year olds to get behind the wheel of an automatic Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 Modena, Porsche 911 Turbo, Aston Martin Vantage or Mitsubishi EVO X. These cars are fitted with dual controls for safety, and they'll be driving with a fully qualified instructor.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.